Hey guys! I’m headed to NYC today, but I wanted to post about my new wand!
So I posted last week that I ordered a new wand – and I am thrilled that it arrived late last week and I got to play with it this past weekend! I ordered the Bombay 32mm Rose Gold Wand and it is fantastic! The curls it gives my hair are just so perfect and I received so many compliments on my hair the two days I wore the curls!
The things I love:
- It heats up super quick
- You can adjust the heat settings to be perfect for your hair
- It did not take long at all to get voluminous curls! Seriously, it only took me like 15 minutes after I blow dried my hair!
- The curls lasted days! I curled my hair Sunday and it’s now Friday and I just washed my hair, and the curls fell a little the first day, but besides a few touch ups, they lasted all week! Granted I only had my hair in a pony tail the last 2 days, but I was super impressed with how the curls held.
- Last, but definitely not least, the wand made my hair shiny and soft! I just wanted to brush my hands through it all day!
I can’t have a love list, without some cons:
- My hair definitely smelled a little burnt the first 2 days. I am not sure if it was due to the heat level or the fact that the wand is new, but I will be keeping an eye on this as I continue to use the wand. I will keep y’all posted!
- So I totally thought it was going to be a bigger barrel than it end up being, so there was definitely some disappointment there. This just means I will need to buy another wand!
All in all – I really do like this wand! The cons were not enough to make me wish I didn’t purchase this wand, and it may become my new tool that I use all the time! Here is a video of me using the wand:
As always, #gapeachhairaffair on Instagram so I can see your pictures!
LIVE | LOVE | HAIR